Enjoy a four hours rafting session in Lousios River.
The activity is available throughout the year (weekend upon request).
Activity Description : Upon arrival to the rafting base in the Maratha Maratha village , the Trekking Hellas Special team will welcome you. They will provide you with all the necessary equipment for the activity (neopren suits and safety equipment). You will then embark the bus to the starting point. Then the guides will give an introductory lesson on paddling and safety and the activity starrts!
We will paddle in Lousios and Alfeios rivers, which are of 2nd degree of difficulty. We will make various stops for a swim in the river’s crystal clear waters and for selfies in the densely vegetated gorge. Our ending takes place to the spectacular bridge of “Koukos” from where we will hike to a nearby waterfall.
- Basic physical condition
- Swimming knowledge
- Weight below 130Kg’s / 286 lbs
- Children participation ages vary according to season and are always subject to prevailing weather conditions
June – September: 6 years and above
May & October : 8 years and above
November – March: 16 years and above
April: 15 – 16 years old
Price 60€ / person
- All necessary local transfers for the operation of the activity
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Photos from the activity
- Liability insurance
- What is not mentioned above
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
- Swimming suit or second pair of underwear
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Contact us at : [email protected] and in the phone +30 6988-010000 and in the whatsapp : +30 6977289865.