A unique experiences next to the shores of Messenian land.
Meet your guides at the starting point right next to the water. Before departure, your guide will brief you on trip details, kayak paddling techniques, and safety measures. Soon we will be exploring the coast at a relaxed paddling pace. Your guides will narrate to you some of the legends and stories of the region. Each little cove hides a special surprise such as hidden sea caves, rock gardens, cliffs with spectacular formations. Fro your kayak you can see through the crystal-clear water the sea life and if you are lucky a sea turtle swimming under you. One of the top attractions of this trip is a visit to the Blue Cave. A spectacular natural phenomenon where sunlight passing through a crack in the cave reflects on the seafloor an aquamarine color. A swim in the cave is a must-do and a lifetime experience. On the way, we discover rock pyramids emerging from the sea. An option here for those daring is to try cliff diving. Halfway we shall make a relaxing stop for swimming, snorkeling and to taste a homemade picnic of fresh local delicacies. After lunch, we shall paddle back to the starting point to end a remarkable day at the coastline of Mani.
Meeting point: The old customs in St. John’s harbor
Duration: 4 hours including breaks
– Super stable and easy to paddle single or tandem Kayaks with rudder
– Full Sea Kayak equipment: paddle, life jacket, spray-deck, waterproof jacket, waterproof bags
– Land and water-based Sea Kayaking paddling instructions
– British Canoeing (BC) Sea Kayak leaders holding first aid certificate.
– Eco friendly cultural and educational guiding
– Picnic with freshly baked bread fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese
– All taxes
– Water (please bring your own full bottle of water)
– Transfer to meeting point
– Tip or gratuity
There is a minimum of 2 participants for the implementation of this outdoor activity.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or any other reason beyond our control.
Private trips available.
Discounts available for families and kids.
Hotel pick up / drop off upon request.
Know before you go
What to bring with you:
– Bottle of water (1,5 litre per person)
– Any specific medication you are on
– Short or long sleeve t-shirt (quick dry if available)
– Swimwear or shorts
– Change of dry clothes
– Sea shoes or flip flops or sandals (Avoid bulky shoes, trainers and socks.
Contact us at : [email protected] and in the phone +30 6988-010000 and in the whatsapp : +30 6977289865.